NY, New York
Title of Job: Planner/Analyst
Company Description: Advanced contemporary women's brand
Location: New York, NY
- Immediate opening for a Planner/Analyst. The Planner/Analyst would partner with the Account Executive and Merchant teams to supervise Department Store plans, performance, and provide growth opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years planning experience with a major wholesale vendor
- Ability to develop reporting templates and top line reports
- Strong communication and analytic skills
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships across multiple team members
- Presence to interact with store buyers and management directly and in group meetings
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop, negotiate and monitor store plans – sales, receipts, markdowns, etc.
- Build seasonal classification sku plans
- Analyze product performance by door, overall sales performance, inventories, customer margins, and internal margins
- Partner with AE’s, Merchandisers/Buyers to analyze and react to store trends and recommend allocation changes.
- Identify, quantify and elevate store business opportunities – general, by region, by door.
- Interact with Directors of Stores and coordinates to ensure proper merchandise assortments
Salary: Commensurate with experience