Senior Analyst, Website & Optimization
New York, New York
Title: Senior Analyst, Website Analytics & Optimization
Company: Global Accessories/Jewelry Company
Location: New York, NY
This person will be responsible for analyzing performance of global website optimizations, A/B testing and customer experience enhancements for new features, functionalities, and campaigns in support of continuously improving the website customer experience.
- Ownership for website optimization reporting and analysis across the global customer experience– this includes both A/B testing of content related customer experiences as well and analyzing performance of new website features and functionalities.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and execute test set-up including collaboration with Content Authors to create web content variations and then configure the variations to business rules in Adobe Target.
- The A/B Testing Analyst will be responsible for developing KPI metrics to analyze the effectiveness of personalization and A/B Testing activities and partnering with their Manager on how this informs the A/B testing roadmap.
- Evolve and standardize test results reporting, and refine analysis approach as organizational maturity increases around testing & personalization
- Responsible for defining analytics business requirements needed for new features/ functionalities/ redesigns of the website
- Responsible for establishing KPIs & monitoring performance impact of key customer experience improvements (features/ functionalities) launched to website
- 3-6+ years of experience in analytical roles
- Prior experience with Adobe Test & Target tool preferred
- Experience with A/B testing is a must
- Must have deep knowledge and comfort with Omniture & Google Analytics tools
- Must have basic understanding of HTML, CSS and other web development concepts
- Must have basic understanding of Digital Asset Management concepts
- Must have prior experience in Content Targeting and Personalization