Title: Senior Account Executive
Company Description: Women's Accessories Brand
Location : Dallas, Texas
- In partnership with Global Wholesale Director set annual, phased, individual account sales and margin targets.
- Prepare weekly performance reviews and market insights for presentation at weekly trading reviews, ensuring cross functional implementation of agreed trading actions.
- Conduct monthly business reviews with Global Wholesale Director to assess business performance and channel development initiatives.
- Provide seasonal input to the Buying and Design teams on product performance and priorities for future range developments.
- As required, support the redevelopment of account trading terms and prospecting for new accounts.
- As well as seasonal sell in meetings for new collections, hold regular in season performance reviews with all key accounts providing recommended assortment
- In partnership with the Region’s Channel Marketing Executive, ensure the close management of our Third-Party Field Merchandising team and the training of the Department Store Brand Ambassadors.
- In partnership with Channel Marketing and Visual Merchandising teams, ensure the provision of effective co-op marketing programs, on line content and core category presentations in store.
- Conduct regular store visits to maintain a good understanding of how the business’ Department Store customers are trading.
- Must be motivated to build high integrity Account Relationships in the US Market
- Commercially astute in all aspects of wholesale sales, margin and cost management to ensure the accounts consistently deliver their annual profit plans.
- An effective communicator and negotiator, with all levels of the business and with their customers.