Sales and Planning Analyst/Manager
Title: Sales and Planning Analyst/Manager
Company: Global jewelry design, manufacturer, and distribution company
Location: Ft Lauderdale
The Planning Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate and meaningful forecast and sales data in a wholesale design and distribution company. This position analyzes sales history, forecast, inventory levels, production lead times and product demand to determine the required fulfillment levels. Experience with national mid-tier retailers is important. The analyst will responsible for supporting the Sales Team with everyday planning of a retail business work - ladders, product offers, quotes, company reports & additional reports (including Retail Link).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge Dept. Store Sales reporting systems - Retaillink ect. and pulling/analyzing reports
- Maintain and develop relevant reports that identify Weekly and Seasonal Selling, Top 10 Stores by Category, Weeks-supply on hand, Weekly In-stock and Sales Report, 52 Week Sales By Category / item, etc.
- Extensive excel experience for sales data manipulation
- Maintain all files, reports and related activities in a professional, timely and organized manner.
- Work closely with Merchandising to identify sales opportunities based on selling through effective strategic planning
- Develop and provide appropriate business analysis to influence assortment strategies and recommend future purchases
- Forecast inventory management
- Must have excellent computer skills with an advanced understanding of excel
- Team player that works in the best interests of all - within and across functions and levels. When something is broken, regardless of responsibility, leads the action needed to fix it. Must be able to function effectively and independently in a small office environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and multi-tasking skills
- Must perform well in high pressure situations, balance competing priorities, and demonstrate the ability to work without direct supervision
- Some Travel will Be Required.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field required
- 3-5+ years merchandising, *planning*, buying or equivalent experience preferred