. Los Angeles, CA 90014
Title: Sales Executive
Company Description: Contemporary Branded + Private Label Manufacturing Wholesaler
Location: Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY (sitting remotely)
- Manage and exceed metrics set by management to maximize on sales goals + margins.
- Continuously seeking new opportunities and expanding on account relationships by opening new doors and continuously creating growth opportunities within the private label sector.
- Work closely with owner/other departments on trend forecasting and direction of future selling seasons, product development, and account feedback.
- Comprehensive understanding of private label wholesale world and competition in the marketplace.
- Create selling forecasts per season for each account.
- Manage accounts and monitor areas of growth opportunities, advising on sell-through of buys, and making recommendations for future seasons.
- Attend trade shows & markets throughout the year and present current line to buyers with relevant product knowledge.
- Work closely with Accounting and Customer Service for proper payment and shipping of orders to buyers/stores.
- Min. of 5+ years of fashion account management wholesale experience working with major department stores, mid-tier, mass market, and big box accounts for private label initiatives.
- Proven success and buyer contacts with accounts including JCPenney, Kohl's, Macy*s, Target, Walmart, Costco, and Amazon.
- Existing client list and experiencing opening new accounts + driving territory sales revenue.
- Strong attention-to-detail and sense of urgency; highly organized.
Salary: highly dependent on job experience, up to $150,000 with comm. % on sales + benefits!