366 West Broadway New York, New York 10013
Title of Job: Sales Associate
Company Description: Luxury Eyewear Brand
Location: SoHo, NYC
- Cross sell products to customers by demonstrating knowledge of the brand and basic optical principles.
- Provide optimum service level to every customer.
- Display knowledge of the Brand, warranties and options offered to all customers.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service, visual and merchandising elements.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to be the authority for the client and drive sales and meet the client’s needs.
- Maintains the Flagship/Store’s presentation standards both on the sales floor and in the back office.
- Understands and supports all brand policies and procedures.
- Miscellaneous in-store duties as assigned.
- Selling; excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A minimum of two years in selling high-end optical/eyewear or luxury products.
- Optician License not required, Preferred.
- A two-year degree is highly desirable, but candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Proficient in Ciao POS preferred/ not required.
- Possibility of light lifting. Approximate 10 – 15 lbs. Must be able to speak clearly and understandably; hear communications by telephone andin person.
- The ability to multi-task. Flexibility is a must.
- Punctual. Must be reliable!
- Maintain highest degree of confidentiality at all times.
- Takes initiative in self-development. Typically goes beyond what is normally expected.
- Performs well under time or workload pressure.
- Keeps on schedule. Performs work in a fashion that others can pick up where left off.
- Ability and willingness to orally seek out information in order to complete work in an effective and accurate manner.
- Organizational awareness. Understands the effect and implications of decisions on other components of the organization.
- Treats each member of the team with professionalism and respect – is a team player.
- Exemplifies the brand’s retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
Salary: DOE based on experience/license