New york, New York
Title: Sales Assistant
Company: Home and accessories Company
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Support Account Executives through various administrative and support responsibilities to establish and achieve sales goals.
- Exhibit strong presentation and communication skills; develop intimate knowledge of branded product.
- Manage sample line 3 coordination to department stores and external representatives; Liaise with Merchandising Assistant.
- Coordinate regional show set ups including samples, travel, budget, and invoicing.
- Participate in selling at trade shows or in the NY Showroom with Department & Specialty stores.
- Assist Planning Manager with weekly retail sales summaries and analysis across all brands and categories, detailing best and worst sellers through style recaps.
- Assist in seasonal sales planning activities, including department store selling analysis from classification to door reports.
- Assist in preparation of showroom for market and sales meetings.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in wholesale branded and/or private label sales.
- Must be very organized, detail oriented with strong communication skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Must demonstrate both analytical and creative abilities and have an energetic spirit with a love of print, pattern and color.
- Proficiency in MS Office; Mastery of MS Excel is a must.