Title: SEO/SEM Manager
Company: Interactive Advertising Agency
Location: Miami, FL
- Manage PPC campaigns across three major PPC platforms (Google, Yahoo!, Bing).
- Manage and lead the external agency’s day-to-day relationship with key client contacts.
- Achieve a targeted ROI for all ad spends as established per client.
- Ensure optimal campaign performance for all assigned clients.
- Manage keywords and messaging based on the performances of PPC campaigns.
- Perpetual testing and optimizing of new keywords, ad text, position and landing pages.
- Work closely with SEO team members to coordinate paid and organic search efforts.
- Work with the Account Director to manage relationships with our clients as necessary.
- Utilization of proprietary and third-party reports and analytics tools.
- Analyze click and conversion data, ad-expenses, ROI, etc.
- Research other PPC related online marketing opportunities that could be viable to our clients.
- Stay on top of trends and technology as it relates to PPC advertising.