Retail Project Leader
New York, New York
Job Title: Retail Project Leader
Company: New, Active wear and Lifestyle Brand.
- Must understand customer behaviors, live like the customer, BE the customer
- Must be Strategic, understand Retail Stores P&L
- Must be part of the Millennial, cool, urban, casual world tribe & know that scene in the biggest cities of the USA & Europe: Bars, Restaurants, Cafés, Local Artists, Concerts/venues, Nightclubs, Festivals, DJs, Most popular vacation locations & Surf/Skateboarding scene.
- Must be a Retail Space HUNTER - From sourcing physical empty locations, to having existing/developing strong partnership options with retailers (Shop in Shop or Co-Branding possibilities).
- Be the Project Manager for Pop-Ups
- Retail Spaces hunting (With Retail brokers & Pop Up agencies support)
- Execute everything for the store opening (from architecture project follow up, Permits viability, store build out, inspections & store opening.
- Store team recruiting & hiring (With Recruiting companies support)
- Trend/Cool Hunting (Places & People -> With the support of the whole direct & indirect team).
- Be the commercial point of contact between us and the stores/brands/people
Experience: 5 years
Software: PowerPoint, Excel & Word