Title of Job: Retail Planner
Company Description: Houston brand seeking an experienced Retail Planner
Location: Houston, TX (77056)
- Create, forecast and manage retailer OTB; lead meetings with sales and management team
- Create, forecast and manage margin by account
- Support management in sales planning; monitor bi-monthly backlog reports
- Evaluate weekly account selling to identify risks and opportunities
- Develop new reporting and approaches to increase analytical capabilities in forecasting and planning area
- Prepare reports and analysis regarding seasonal projections, and others.
- Manage and plan merchandise inventory positions and markdown strategies to drive and achieve sales, inventory, profit and turnover objectives.
- Compile and coordinate quarterly reports
- Analyze and make recommendations based on retailer selling reports.
- Identify and communicate potential inventory liabilities. Develop and execution action plans to reduce liabilities and increase opportunities.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- 3+ years of retail or wholesale planning experience
- Creation of Excel sheets, including use of formulas, pivot tables, formatting and developing charts and reports
- Understanding of retail math
- Must be flexible and work well with different personalities
- Have a strong and steady work ethic