Los Angeles, California
Title: Regional Manager
Company Description: Beauty spa company
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Demonstrate ownership of the salon by ensuring cleanliness, organization, and attractiveness of the salon
- Protect salon assets, facilities, and team members by ensuring all team members’ adherence to operational guidelines and standards, compliance with all safety and security policies, the proper functioning and maintenance of salon equipment, and strong cash handling
- Maintain current and accurate business, legal, and personnel records and store resource materials by actions such as performing daily and weekly payroll and labor responsibilities, review and maintenance of all timekeeping records, and ensuring company communications are cascaded as appropriate to all store team members.
- Review appropriate financial reports to determine sales opportunities and cost control gaps and improvements.
- Oversee salon promotions, salon presentation, visual merchandising, and everyday marketing and merchandising standards. Implement salon events through proper planning and scheduling.
- Lead excellent customer service through in-the-moment coaching, role modeling customer feedback to reinforce and improve quality of service.
- Plan and execute the scheduling and deployment of staff, to ensure that all team members work effectively together within their roles to provide superior customer service and meet speed of service and productivity goals.
- Ensure customer feedback and concerns are addressed within a timely manner.
- Forecast hiring needs and actively recruit, interview, and hire qualified candidates that meet the needs of the business.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback while linking role to results to identify potential for improvement. Identify and ensure timely follow-up on all personnel issues.
- Oversee training programs within the company and support team members to perform in their roles.
- Enable and inspire and role model the team
- Utilize rewards and recognition with the team to acknowledge and inspire positive performance.
- Must have at least 3 experience as a manager for a high quality food service or retail provider with high customer service standards and/or related experience and training.
- Consistent demonstration of ability to lead excellent customer service and passion for quality.
- Proven ability to build a strong and well developed store team.