New York, New York
Title of Job: Project Manager (Manufacturing)
Company Description: Global leader in beauty/skin-care products
Location: NYC or Long Island
Start Date: ASAP
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with experience.
- This candidate will be leading a large change management project for manufacturing sites
- Responsible for defining the current state, analyze and research best options for technology/process change and then conduct the gap analysis.
- Focus on discovery (AS IS), future/target state (TO BE), gap analysis, organizational impact (change management), etc.
- The ideal candidate would have implementation experience to bring his/her lessons learned and help to avoid pitfalls.
- Manage consultants and vendors(SOW’s, ensuring deliverables are met, etc.).
- Experience managing one LARGEtransformation project that has involved change management.
- Business transformation in QA/SC ideal
- PMI/PMP certification or equivalent experienc
Email resume with contact information, hourly rate requirements and availability to Tovah: Tovaho@jbcconnect.com for immediate consideration.
Must be able to interview and work onsite in NYC or Long Island without relocation nor sponsorship