108 W 39th St New York, New York 10018
Title: Production Planner
- Responsible for meeting all production deadlines
- Communicate daily with vendors and customers and resolve any issues they may have on garment delivery
- Manage piece goods inventory pertaining to the factory/account; make sure all inventory is being utilized
- Oversee peerless development samples
- Compile, record and maintain production data from such documents as customer orders, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets
- Monitor production capacity for each factory
- Coordinate & submits, approvals, communicate and follow up between factories, fabric mills, accessory suppliers, and customer.
- Assist in the preparation of samples to be presented to customers
- Receive and send specifications and layouts to vendors for making samples.
- Track all samples and prepare for delivery to customer.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in textiles or related field.
- 3+ year of production experience.
- Fashion related experience, including textile and production.
- Fabric knowledge.
- Basic import/export knowledge.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent organization and communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ability to meet deadlines.