108 West 39th Street New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: Production Coordinator
Company Description: Luxury Lingerie, Swim and RTW Brand
- Communicate daily with domestic and overseas vendors to track development and production status. Prepare production hand-off packages to factory including BOMs, tech packs, reference sample, sample yardage, digitized patterns, and FDS. Follow-up with vendors to ensure that development and production samples are executed correctly and timely.
- Initiate and maintain raw material and bulk garment PO to vendors. Maintain updated bulk fabric chart and WIP report daily.
- Organize fitting schedule, pre spec fit samples prior to fittings and record all fit comments detailing corrections to hand off to factories. Technical experience a must.
- Assist in garment costing process and negotiations.
- Assist inline and final QC inspections at domestic factories
- Must have at least 3+ years of production experience in designer, advanced contemporary, swim or lingerie market
- Must have both overseas and domestic experience
- Strong sense of urgency to deliver action items in a timely manner
- Proficient understanding of garment construction, as well as technical knowledge of production
- Understanding of fabric types and costing requirements of garments
- Domestic development/ production experience preferred
- Must be proactive and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Photoshop a plus
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic