Production Associate Manager
Los Angeles, California
Title: PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE MANAGER
Company: Active lifestyle brand with a little bit for everyone.
- Problem solving and multi-tasking through several projects at one time.
- Manage Import and Domestic Production.
- Manage timeliness and schedules to ensure that delivery dates are met.
- Liaison between company and factories and track samples to meet deadline dates.
- Work closely with Logistics and Warehouse on any packing slip or delivery issues.
- Work closely with QC for quality issues.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience -- Apparel education background.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under tight deadlines and under pressure on a daily basis is a must.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the apparel industry, 3-4 years in apparel production
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with appropriate sense of urgency.