Product Line Manager
Los Angeles, California
Title of Job: Product Line Manager
Company Description: Exclusive lifestyle and performance accessory company
Location: Culver City, CA
· Responsible for assisting the creation of integrated, profitable, and relevant product assortments and expressing the category vision in the market place.
· Analyzes and helps guide market needs based on consumers, customers, competition, and channels to assort relevant seasonal product line plans.
· Helps build and manage overall product assortment plans to deliver seasonal product stories and brand initiatives.
· Assists in developing the necessary consumer research and market research to guide decisions.
· Participates in functional discussions and initiatives across departments; notes details, changes and follow up steps plus maintains accurate data base.
· Builds support tools to ensure product initiatives and product details are effectively communicated to the Sales force and other relevant groups..
· Provides regular updates of marketplace realities (product and merchandising needs, consumer trend, and competition landscape).
· Communicates trends and makes recommendations for relevant social media outlets, trend blogs and events.
Requirements: Must have 3 + years of relevant experience. Accessories experience is a plus. Streetwear experience is a plus.