Product Development Manager
New York, New York
Title of Job: Product Development Manager
Company Description: Luxury Accessory company
Location: New York City
- Create specs and tech packs: utilize Illustrator, Excel, digital photos and technical sketches as tools to communicate with vendors and factories
- Fabric and trim sourcing in addition to sourcing vendors, factories, manufacturers and design subcontractors
- Daily emails with all vendors and factories
- Negotiate pricing and minimums
- Own entire costing process to include: components pricing, yields, labor and landing rates in order to determine total production cost then taking this cost and applying retail math (WS/RT markup) to determine what price will give the best margin. You MUST have experience having done all of this in Excel using formulas.
- 3-5 years Product Development experience that includes Costing
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
Please include tech pack portfolio when applying.