Performance Marketing Analyst
Los angeles, California
Seeking a Performance Marketing Analyst for a Contemporary Apparel company in Los Angeles.
Must be highly analytical and have experience with email marketing.
- Assist in the creation of the digital marketing strategy and keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends
- Maintain the digital and social media calendars for scheduling and distribution of all content related to digital PR and digital marketing
- Responsible for requesting, compiling, and helping to analyze competitive data in collaboration with digital agencies
- Assist with social media strategy from a paid perspective for evergreen content, campaigns, events and company-wide initiatives
- Assist with monthly affiliate reports and project recaps
- Responsible for tracking invoices related to digital marketing
- Ensures the timely communication of sales, promotions and product releases to the Digital Marketing Agency.
- Under the guidance of the Director of E-Commerce, run the day-to-day operations on the management of the direct revenue driving channels including: Email, Paid Search, Affiliates, Re-Targeting, and Paid Social
- Manages the brand’s presence on product discovery sites such as LYST, Spring and Polyvore.