Online Marketing Manager
Los Angeles, California
Title of Job: Online Marketing Manager
Company Description: Women's Contemporary Brand
Location: Los Angeles
About the Role: A women's contemporary brand offering full collection at an appealing price is seeking an Online Marketing Manager to manage and optimize the brand concept, selling, and profitability for the US market. This role is based in West Hollywood.
- Develop, implement, and enhance the US ecommerce strategy and customer shopping experience.
- Drive the development of sales growth across the US market.
- Set, follow up and achieve goals for your business area.
- Run the business on a day to day basis.
- Optimize the US market selling and stock.
- Constantly optimize the customer offer and visibility.
- Follow up and analyze the sales development and take necessary actions based on those results together with your team, Global E-commerce, and the Marketing department.
- Budgeting and P&L responsibility for the online channel.
- Manage, motivate, and inspire your team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, and affiliate programs
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
- 4 -5 years of related work experience
If interested please email your resume to JJohnigarn@JBCStyle.com.