Merchandise Project Manager
Beverly Hills, California
Company: Iconic Cosmetics Company
Job Title: Project Manager, Merchandising
Location: West Los Angeles
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Description: This role will support the merchandising team with design, execution and time management of seasonal updates for both international and domestic channels. Will interface with several departments, CEO and President, and Sales & Merchandising executives and is responsible for communication between cross functional teams.
- Responsible for tracking all fixture development for seasonal updates both internally and externally for domestic and international channels. Ensure timelines are met using internal project management system.
- Complete and provide product assortments for retailers such as Sephora Domestic, Sephora International, ULTA, Macy's, Nordstrom, Dillard's and US Military.
- Maintain a master list of discontinued items to ensure all proper forms pertaining to the discontinuation of products carried by our retail partners are submitted to the retailer.
- Send all product comps to all vendors for set up and planning of seasonal updates.
- Assist with the review of planograms, renderings, die lines and designs with team. Implement changes to assortment documents as necessary and reviewing with retail partners for alignment.
- Organize/save merchandise assortments, planograms, renderings, die lines, and instruction sheets on the Shared Drive for all US and international retailers while updating Sales of any changes.
- Partner with Sales Vice President to ensure retailer collaboration and approval on seasonal planograms.
- Communicate merchandising timeline updates and needs to both the Art & Sales departments.
- Track internal and external print production and graphics timelines.
- Work with warehouse to coordinate all factice & tester kit orders for display manufacturing distribution.
- Review, request adjustments, and approve instruction sheets from fixture manufactures.
- Communicate changes and updates to retail partner assortments to Sales team
- Review quotes, project bids, and costing related to seasonal launches
- Attend quarterly store tours with Merchandising team. Responsible for taking photos, archiving images, taking notes, and generating a report.
- Support Visual Merchandise Manager in all fixture projects such as overhauls, end caps, salon displays, etc.
- Join conference calls related to retail fixtures, responsible for note taking and tracking project development for all projects.
- Seasonally update Fixture Guide archive, for reference of internal teams.
- Any additional tasks/reports as needed to support flow of office productivity
- Minimum two years experience in the Beauty Industry
- Experience working with Sephora or Ulta Beauty
- Experience in Merchandising required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint essential; Knowledge of MAC applications; Experience with Google Docs is a plus
- College Degree is a strong plus