Manchester, Greater Manchester
Great opportunity for a Menswear's Buyer for a well known? fashion online retailer, based in Manchester!! Competitive salary of £35-40k
Following duties & requirements-
- A minimum of 2 years in menswear's buying experience.
- Be able to completes all processes with reference to daily/weekly sales, as well as longer term plans.
- Monitor stock covers on single lines
- Reports and effectively communicates all key information in trading meeting to buyer and director level.
- Provides SWOT analysis on designated categories every 6 weeks.
- Monitors and maintains stocks as per KPI’s set and manages open to buy accordingly.
- Develops basic understanding of WSSI by close cooperation with buyer and merchandising team.
- Responds to competitor analysis.
- Supports buyers with the development of more junior team members.
- Supports senior buyers to develop new strategies for the business and department..
- Completes buying trips as needed.
- Liaises with marketing and eCommerce teams to develop and maintain professional working relationships and ensure sales are maximised through the site and in line with overall strategy.