New York City, New York
Title: Marketing Manager
Managing marketing, advertising and promotional activities. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives.
· Plan marketing and branding objectives.
· Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
· Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
· Prepare and adhere to budgets.
· Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
· Develop marketing campaign plan and oversees development of all collateral (print and digital)
· Ensure brand messages are consistent.
· Gather and analyze customer insight.
· Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
· Engage consumers on social media. Managing our instagram, website and other social medial materials.
· Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the brand.
· Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
· Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics.
· Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
· Engage other organizations within the community, creating collaborations and co-brandings
· Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities to promote sales at the stores.
· business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
· experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies on luxurious brands
· technical marketing skills
· proven experience in customer and market research
· relevant product and industry knowledge
· experience with relevant software applications