Marketing Manager/Director, Canadian Market
New York, New York
Title of Job: Marketing Manager, Canadian Market
Company Description:Global e-commerce market place specializing in resale luxury goods
Location: New York
Key responsibilities :
- Develop Canada marketing strategy across all channels, including digital, brand, social media marketing & PR. Work closely with Head of U.S. and cross-functional teams as needed.
- Set up local market partnerships that fit the brand DNA and launch events with local fashion influencers.
- Develop and own annual marketing budget. Recommend channel spend based on success and performance.
- Complete regular performance reports/read-outs to Head of U.S,
- Monitor competitive benchmarks and market trends in the fashion e-commerce space.
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing and/or PR including knowledge and expertise in the Canadian fashion market
- Understanding of top Canadian fashion editors and influencers
- Knowledge and background within the fashion industry
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital space
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment in a growing start-up