Marketing E-commerce Manager
Los Angeles, California
Title: Marketing Manager
Company: High-end LA based E-commerce website
- Looking for an entrepreneurial marketer to hit the ground floor of an early-stage, fashion start-up
- Will support all marketing functions, an e-commerce website that carries luxury and designer contemporary clothing for women.
- Manage and execute a number of digital and offline marketing programs to increase brand awareness, drive engagement and conversions.
- PR, partnership marketing, email marketing, paid search, social advertising, affiliate marketing, and web and customer analytics.
- 3-4 years of experience at a consumer brand, working on a variety of marketing programs
- Self-starter, hands-on, driven and be comfortable with leveraging creative and analytical sides to support all marketing efforts -- from helping with the logistics of an offline brand partnership, to executing and measuring Facebook and Google ads to setting up email campaigns in Mailchimp.
- Must have experience with multiple Google products (Adwords, Analytics), Facebook Business Manager, Mailchimp and be proficient in Excel to create dashboards and analyze data