Manager of Marketing Partnerships
New York, New York
Title: Manager of Marketing Partnerships
Company: Successful, growing premium denim brand
Location: New York, NY
- Develop high ROI co-op marketing initiatives in partnership with corporations for ecommerce and strategize trade marketing with majors.
- Create partnerships calendar and budget with Directors.
- Oversee marketing calendar and, effectively collaborate with creative team to execute marketing programs (online and trade) e-blasts, promo events and oversee photoshoots production and deliverables.
- Launch and manage cross country partnerships.
- Launch online/physical pop-ups, trunk shows and events.
- Analyze ROI of partnerships using Google Analytics & OMS reports.
- Oversee PR and celebs/blogger/influencer partnerships with budgets, to increase audience growth and engagement.
- Oversee consistent social media strategy across all channels.
- Responsible for internal brand marketing and liaison with multiple external agencies as needed.
- BS or BA required, concentration in Marketing is a plus.
- 5 + years in startup marketing space.
- Excellent communication and copy skills and experience with generating a marketing & branding deck for internal & external purposes.
- Experience building and executing seasonal content strategy and calendar.
Strong knowledge of Email marketing and Social Advertising.