Manager of Marketing Partnerships
New York, New York
Title: Manager of Marketing Partnerships
Company: Successful, growing premium denim brand
Location: New York, NY
- Develop high ROI co-op marketing initiatives in partnership with corporations and/ or major wholesalers in womens, mens and kids divisions.
- Successfully create and launch experiential pop-ups, trunk shows and events.
- Responsible to carry through marketing initiatives from concept to implementation; including any shoots if necessary for content/ images as marketing collateral.
- Oversee marketing calendar and, effectively collaborate with creative team to execute marketing programs (online and trade) e-blasts, promo events.
- Responsible for internal brand marketing and work with multiple external agencies including public relation firm and celebrity seeding agency as needed.
- Implement content heavy marketing program driven by partnerships with world’s top social media influencers in order to increase audience growth and engagement (utilizing online marketing channels like social media, bloggers, YouTube, etc.).
- BS or BA required, concentration in Marketing is a plus.
- 5 + years in startup marketing space.
- Excellent communication and copy skills and experience with generating a marketing & branding deck for internal & external purposes
- Experience building and executing seasonal content strategy and calendar.
- Strong knowledge of Email marketing and Social Advertising.