Manager of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
New York, New York
Title of Job: Manager of E-commerce and Digital Marketing
Company Description: Women's Contemporary Brand
An Innovative Women's Contemporary brand is searching for a distinctive Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager for the newly-launched category. This role will manage the online business, focusing on developing and executing marketing strategies to drive qualified traffic to the business, capture new customers, manage the ecommerce site, and drive online conversion and revenue for this category. This role will be responsible for ensuring online revenue targets for this category are met, while driving digital marketing programs including: SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Content Marketing, and Retargeting. This role will also be collaborating with different functions including Creative and Merchandising teams to address the needs of the digital business.
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit along with strong business judgment, acute analytical skills, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Develop, execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns (top funnel and mid/bottom funnel) across SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, and Retargeting programs.
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to drive ROI and continuous improvements in KPIs across all marketing channels.
- Actively manage branded display/native content campaigns across various networks while maintaining relationships with distribution and media partners.
- Collect and analyze consumer and eCommerce data to identify opportunity and issue drivers, monitor performance and plan optimizations and improved demand generation.
- Hands-on management of category on the site, including:
- Front end content/asset site management
- Exploring and implementing new tools and functionalities
- Partner with the Merchandising team to merchandise the site to highest sell through
- Work with overall eCommerce/digital team to align on projects that we also launch on other sites
- Responsible for maintaining marketing project timelines, drafting creative briefs, overseeing timely asset delivery and seeking business approvals.
- Work closely with larger internal Digital team to manage budgets, align on overall marketing and merchandising calendar to ensure messaging and spend are consistent with overall brand and business goals.
- Communicate with external partners and vendors on ongoing strategies, program optimizations, budgets, reporting and testing.
- Well versed in both the technical side of running an eCommerce business as well as be a strategic thinker. Knowledge of and ability to think strategically about retail and marketing are critical.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years ecommerce experience and digital marketing with strong emphasis in new customer acquisition and performance marketing channels: SEM and Paid Social
- Experience managing agencies and other external channel partnerships
- Experience using web analytics tools
- Expert Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; able to manage large quantities of data quickly
- Strong self-management, self-pacing and superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort researching and learning new technology applications
- Demonstrated Excellent Professional written and oral communications skills; articulate with the ability to communicate on various levels to include vendors, senior leaders, management and peers.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be adaptable as a key member of a fast paced team.