Title of Job: Key Accounts Manager
Company Description: Cosmetics Company
Location: New York, New York
The Key Account Manager for Nordstrom will be responsible for achieving company sales objectives. Sales are driven by cultivating strong relationships with store management and working side-by-side with the store and field teams. This position
will be responsible for ensuring our Nordstrom doors within the US and Canada meet and/or exceed Company goals.
- Achieve sales objectives in designated Markets by building strong relationships with store, department and district management.
- Drive sales objectives through leading by example. Work side-by-side with Field Sales Teams, Department and Store Management.
- Recruit, manage and develop strong motivated field sales teams.
- Maintain budgetary controls for all business areas including staffing, travel and promotion.
- Conduct regular meetings and business reviews with counter managers/department managers/buyers to drive sales and optimize promotional opportunities. Conduct regular market visits and business reviews with the sales support team.
- Initiate and implement in-store sales and marketing programs. Seize opportunities to increase sales through strategic positioning and sales events in key doors.
- Build effective business relationships with both internal and external business partners.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director of North America on a rolling strategy for long-term sales expansion.
- Ability to travel 70-80% of the time
- 2+ years of experience working with Nordstrom
- 5-7 years of experience in sales of branded prestige beauty products in North America territory
- Department stores and multi-chain retailers
- Excellent strategic planning, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with department stores and/or multi-chain doors is required
Salary: $100,000-$120,000 + bonus, competitive benefits