Junior Graphic Designer
New York City, New York
Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Job Description: Growing jewelry company is seeking a Junior level Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the creation of all digital and print marketing assets for the brand. The role requires proficiency in editing, photo retouching and design.
This person will be responsible for all creative assets across the website and digital
channels, including: web graphic content, product imagery, lookbooks etc. Also, this individual will be responsible for all print collateral, such as marketing and branded material, invites, sourcing and developing packaging.
Candidates must have a strong sense of design, color, and composition while adhering to technical detail and specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field required.
- Experience with both print and digital graphics is a must.
- Good understanding of typography and layout, and brand identity.
- Strong knowledge: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of HTML
- Experience with Shopify and/or Magento is a HUGE plus