Inside Sales Manager
El Segundo, California
Title: Manager of Inside Retail Sales
Location: South Bay, California
Company Information: Top Consumer Goods, (retail and wholesale business) Large Growth Opportunity, hardworking, work life balance encouraged.
- Oversee Sales analysis for Retail Stores, Distributors and Online.
- Analyses sales data, negotiate buying structure, SKU mix and inventory needs.
- Recommend alternative solutions to inventory challenges that improve stock levels.
- Work replenishment orders resulting in maintaining a flow of goods.
- Set goals with the team for annual sales, including the development of key metric comparisons and related support for the derived goals.
- Key metric projections and fueled sales assumptions for all channels.
- Work closely with all partners.
- •Provide Competitive Analysis to senior management on a quarterly basis.
- Provide strategic sell-thru information to sales team to partner on sell-thru strategy.
- Oversee staff of customer service representative(s) to ensure efficient, accurate order-taking and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Able to work as a team problem solver.
- Analytical and math skills.
- Excellent Excel skills – formula capacity is a must.
- Strong negotiating and communication.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize.
- B.A. / B.S. degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 -8 years administrative experience supporting large outside / field sales and service team.
- Experience with ERP software such as Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Superior organizational, communication, analytical and anticipatory skills required including the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.