Human Resources Temp
Santa Monica Santa Monica, CA 90411
Human Resources Temp
Santa Monica, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Estimated End Date: 09/26/2019
- Responsible for tracking and coordinating deliveries for our employee recognition program (anniversaries, birthday, etc.) for the respective business units
- Assist with weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports, specific to each business unit.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from clients in a timely fashion.
- Maintains confidential and sensitive information.
- Work on special as needed projects for the HR team/business units
- Duties and responsibilities subject to change and may include additional responsibilities based on business needs.
- Work in a fast-paced HR team environment, providing coordinator (temp) support to multiple HR team members across multiple business units.
- Facilitate and help implement key HR initiatives, projects and programs.
- Greet incoming visitors, applicants, and employees, and serve as front line HR customer service support.
- Able to be flexible by working well in different work environments/cultures while following protocol
- Assist/prepare new hire and termination paperwork
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interface with staff at all levels
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to successfully balance work priorities across multiple business units and the HR team
- Highly adaptable to a fluid and changing work environment
- Must have excellent follow through skills and the ability to anticipate and address business needs proactively
- Basic understanding of labor laws and interest in keeping abreast of trends and updates in the HR industry
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervisionGreat team player and finds opportunities to help the team achieve goals and deliverables aligned with business priorities
- HRIS experience, SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Visio experience a plus
Education: 1 year of Human Resources experience preferred
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree