Head of Marketing, NA
New York, New York
Title: Head of Marketing Americas
Company: International, high-end, audio/visual systems & home automation products with a design aesthetic.
The Head of Americas Marketing primary role is to manage and develop the Americas Marketing strategy, brand share, execution and staff as it pertains to the United States, Canada, Mexico and South America. Maintain and grow current brand share through meaningful marketing campaigns. Drive consumers into retail or online to drive POS and increase overall sales. Execute Channel Marketing plans to ensure proper representation of the brand on shelf and on line with the appropriate follow up support to continue to drive sales. Work in conjunction with Head of Sales and Americas GM to drive strategy for Americas. Develop deep working relationships with European based HQ team to drive brand and resource focus on the Americas market.
• Work in conjunction with Global Marketing team to refine global strategy for the market and execute Brand Marketing in the Americas to grow brand recognition
• Work in conjunction with Global Channel Marketing team to define and execute Channel Marketing focus in and out of store to drive POS
• Manage and develop all staff and functions of the Americas marketing team
• Oversee and manage the Americas marketing budget to remain within the allotted resources
• In conjunction with the Americas GM and Head of Sales build brand share making the brand a leading lifestyle audio brand in the Americas
• Provide monthly updates to GM of the Americas, Head of Global Brand Marketing and Head of Global Channel Marketing reporting on wins, learnings, budget and forward looking projects
• Execute a consistent and effective merchandising strategy across retail in conjunction with sales
• Collaborate with GM and sales team to identify, monitor and report on campaign/promotion performance and provide recommendations on future campaigns.
• Manage, develop recruit and train current and potential marketing staff
• Provide consistent and constructive feedback to staff inside and outside of planned review periods
• In conjunction with the GM of Americas and Head of Sales to continue to evolve as needed the Americas go to market strategy to ensure it remains aligned with high growth
• 7+ years Marketing management experience in consumer products
• Consumer electronics/Home Goods experience preferred
• Proven experience in creating and executing successful digital marketing plans
• Proven experience in creating and executing creative and disruptive out of home marketing plans
• Bachelors required MBA preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong PowerPoint, Excel, and Word Skills are a must