Head of Growth
xx Los Angeles, CA 90210
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the team to define customer acquisition goals, to execute and analyze performance data and statistics
- Inform decisions regarding our marketing budget
- Plan, implement, and lead paid campaigns across varying channels, including SEO/SEM, paid social, display, video, referral, direct mail, affiliate, and beyond
- Analyze marketing KPIs (ROI, LTV, CPA, CVR, etc) tracking performance goals, and strongly communicate the same through reporting
- Create, execute and advance a strategy for acquisition and retention; including cultivation of loyalty tactics to reach repeat purchase and LTV targets
- Collaborate with external partners to ensure alignment with overall business strategies and goals
- Work with external creative and acquisition partners to motivate the development of campaign assets
- Oversee our email program to build automated drip, segmentations, and marketing campaigns.
- Create and actively manage the testing of creative, landing pages, and audiences to improve conversion to scale campaigns efficiently, and to execute testing plans for burgeoning ad formats and channels
- Improve on-site conversion via landing pages, sign-up flow, A/B testing, and cart optimization, and investigate all areas of our online marketing efforts to determine opportunities for impact and growth
- Collaborate with the team to identify, develop, and propel OKRs and overall strategy
- Experienced growth marketer with a proven track record of scaling growth at a CPG DTC startup
- 5+ years of experience in growth, customer acquisition, email, and retention.
- Expert in performance tracking and measurement tools, fluent in Google Analytics, and have the ability to manage large high-volume data with respect to both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Strategic thinker with the knowledge and experience to build innovative marketing campaigns, and can combine tactical ability for simultaneous execution among competing priorities.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Comfortable being versatile and overseeing both strategy and execution as we evolve your role and team.