New York, New York
Title of Job: HR Associate/Generalist
Company Description: Reputable global company focusing on a wide range of industries including apparel and accessories.
Location: New York, NY
- Handle recruitment:
- Post positions, screen resumes and conducts interviews for assigned retail openings and internships.
- Manage and maintain internship program with textile universities.
- Conduct all reference checks and background checks.
- Conducts new hire orientation and handles all onboarding.
- Maintain and update HRIS; generate reports.
- General HR Administrative:
- Create and obtain required approvals for new hires, terms or salary changes.
- Support employee programs such as service awards; monthly birthdays; quarterly lunch, etc.
- Maintains employee files.
- Employee Relations:
- Provide timely response to employee inquiries.
- Benefits Administration:
- Send new hire/termination benefit forms to corporate benefits department.
- Maintain and update employee information in MassMutual, TransitChek and WageWork and any other HR systems on a timely basis.
- Review monthly benefit invoices.
- Assists with special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of HR experience; preferable with retail experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related filed.
- Knowledge of MS Office required.
- Knowledge of OrgPlus and/or Ultipro a plus.
- Ability to travel to office/store locations.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Salary based on experience