New York, New York
Title of Job: Graphic Designer
Company: Large Broadcast Network
Start Date: May 30, 2017 - December 29, 2017
Hourly Rate Range: Commensurate with Experience
Collaborate closely with Creative Director, Art Directors, and design team to assist in developing and creating digital and print materials in service of the company’s many websites, events, advertising campaigns, consumer reports, internal communications, and high-level, multimedia presentations.
- The right candidate should be able to design and/or source assets quickly based on sketches, draft slides, data and content requirements gathered from different departments under the direction of the senior members of the team.
- Attend meetings both internally and offsite at production houses, event venues, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, a related field and/or equivalent training or work experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi a plus.
- A terrific portfolio featuring several contemporary, beautifully designed projects, showcasing a strong understanding and creative approach to both typography and brand identity.
- Experience in data visualization preferred.
- A positive, can-do attitude, along with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Ability to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, verbal, and people skills.
- An affinity for media.
- A wholehearted openness to feedback and direction.