General Restuarant Manager
Los Angeles, California
Title of Job: Store Manager
Company Description: Ice cream shop
Location: Century City, CA
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Communicates information to store manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the company's experience during each shift.
- Prepare the team schedules, administration and planning to business needs.
- Support the development of associates’ sales techniques, ensuring the team is knowledgeable about all products, quality standards and operating procedures.
- Positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on team member performance during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to partners on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve team performance.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs. - Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows company's operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all team members during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Provides quality products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and by collaborating with store manager to find new, creative, and effective methods of recognition.
- Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Food handling and food safety experience including food hygiene and health & safety certificates where required by local legislation.
- 4+ year’s prior professional experience in retail/ restaurant environment including experience in leading people.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team with professional maturity.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize tasks in a high volume environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work standing for up to 8 hours per day.
- Must be available to work day, nights, weekends, and holiday hours.