Luxury Retailer seeking full-time General Manager for boutique in Austin!
Responsibilities include store operations, hiring, and developing the staff, merchandising, and customer service.
- Achieve and exceed productivity and sales plan expectations
- Improve profitability by managing controllable expenses such as payroll, supplies and shrinkage
- Meet inventory accuracy
- Set an example of exceptional customer service by leading sales efforts on the selling floor
- Teach and monitor each associate to do client development
- Recruit, train, motivate and retain quality sales associates
- Set goals and manage to expectations by clearly communicating to the staff the metrics by which success is measured in each area of the business
- Maintain a high level of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Perform daily paperwork reconciliation and other operational tasks
- Supervises store personnel and enforces company policies while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action
2-5 years in an AGM or Store Manager role
Competency in written, verbal, and communicative skills
Experience in a fast, complex environment
Retail management experience and experience networking in the community.
Salary: Aggressive base and bonus!