New York, New York
Title: Freelance Recruiter (3 months)
Company Description: Luxury Jewelry Company
- 1-2 years of experience full-cycle recruiting
- Must be a go-getter, good communication skills and proactive
- Must have iSIMS Experience (applicant tracking system)
- Engineering familiarity is preferred but not a must have
- Availability to start immediately
- The Recruiter will be handling full-cycle recruitment for 8-10 roles including Engineers, Engineering Technicians, and CAD Production Designers.
- Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM
- Conduct full cycle recruitment activities, including but not limited to; verifying specifications of the job descriptions, posting positions, screening and short-listing candidates, preparing profile submissions, interview preparations and gathering closing documentations, including coordinating background checks for all positions.
- Consult with HR generalists on specific staffing strategies for volume hiring, hard-to-fill positions, background check standards and agency resources. In partnership with Global Talent Acquisition, support work to enhance the knowledge base of HR generalists on staffing best practices, provide assistance on critical needs and share recruitment resources.
- Work to be creative and offer options on sourcing techniques, including investigating new technologies and practices for reaching top talent.
- Maximize opportunities with social media and LinkedIn.