Freelance Project Manager (AutoCAD)
New York, New York 10013
Title of Job: Freelance Project Manager (AutoCAD)
Company Description: Fashion
Location: New York, NY
• Partner with Business/Sales, Merchandising & Retail Teams in development of projects.
• • Work with a team of project managers who are responsible for the day to day management of new store projects as well as renovation projects for Wholesale.
• • Oversee/support/Maintain project schedules for multiple project at the same time.
• • Produce schematic design and design development packages for new wholesale stores and renovations.
• • Responsible for project management including; design, construction, millwork shop drawing review, budget and schedule maintenance.
• • Coordinate project’s program requirements with Polo in-house departments: Decorative, Retail Development and Senior Management of the various businesses.
• • Maintain constant dialogue with vendors, accounts and directors.
• Degree in Architecture or Interior Design; experience in retail design or high end/custom residential architecture/interior design a plus.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD 2007 (or more recent version).
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, and internet.
• Familiarity beneficial in Adobe applications (Photoshop CS4, Acrobat X Pro) and Autodesk applications (Buzzsaw 2011, Design Review 2011, DWG TrueView 2011).
• Must have a high level of design skills; ability to sketch and hand draw.
• Knowledge of millwork standards, details and construction.
• Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and oral.