Freelance Procurement Associate
West Hollywood, California
Title of Job: Temp to Perm Procurement Associate
Company Description: Fitness
Location: West Hollywood, CA
- Work alongside executive team to source studio finishes and reproduce current products uses at lower cost.
- Work alongside executive team to proactively identify areas where we can lower our sourcing costs
- Oversee and manage fulfillment of studio equipment orders.
- Continuously monitor inventory levels and proactively determine if inventory
- quantities are sufficient for needs (e.g. new studios in the pipeline for domestic &
- international studios), ordering more materials when necessary.
- Continuously track the total quantity, total cost and cost per unit of equipment thatis ordered
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages,
- missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Locate suppliers and interview them to gather information about products to be
- Monitor in-house inventory movement and complete inventory transfer forms for
- bookkeeping purposes.
- Compare suppliers' bills with bids and purchase orders to verify accuracy.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid
- among potential suppliers.
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
- Must be coming from the FITNESS world