Freelance Merchandise Coordinator
sf San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Title: Freelance Merchandise Coordinator
Company Description: Iconic American Clothing and Accessories Brand
Time Frame: ASAP-90 days
Location: San Francisco, CA
Full time hours
• Responsible for set-up and maintenance of the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive positive topline financial results. Create compelling product experience on site, include inspirational merchandise presentation, simple and intuitive category navigation, and clear and accurate product details. Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Ensure that all products have appropriate imagery & copy ready to post when the product is available for sale.
• Support creation of marketing content.
• Trouble shoots problems and influences resolution across multiple functions (Buying, IT, marketing, photo studio, etc).
• Support Buying team’s in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style or style/color display, and sorts.
• Own weekly/daily/ad hoc reporting needs for areas of ownership.
• Own sizing/packing of all purchase orders for areas of ownership.
• Own pricing system entry which includes ticket price changes and promo and markdown execution.
• Demonstrate strong teamwork skills through cooperating with cross-functional teams while remaining focused on deliverable.
• Strong computer skills; in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Ability to learn computer systems quickly.
• Ability to execute high quality work accurately and with appropriate sense of urgency.
• Ability to identify issues and either self-solve or understand when to elevate to appropriate teams.
• Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
• Effective time management skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 1-2 years of experience in retail/merchandising and/or on-line preferred.