Freelance Designer (Intimates)
New York, New York
Title of Job: Freelance Designer
Company Description: Intimate Apparel
Location: New York, NY
• Adapt designs based on feedback, incorporating for finalization.
• Deliver product designs with flawless execution; achieving goals with speed, agility and acute attention to detail.
• Identify and recommend resources in sourcing new ideas, both internally and externally, and conduct ongoing competitor research/trend analysis.
• Collaborate and communicate with key partners throughout the design process including Merchandising, Marketing, and Product Development.
• Execute design sketches/prototypes and provide specifications.
• Anticipate/solve potential issues and provide conflict resolution.
• Build/maintain collaborative and effective relationships
• Assess practices to identify opportunities for greater efficiency and speed in delivery.
• Ensure deliverables meet budget and time commitments without compromising design excellence.
• Exceptional talent with a commercial fashion eye and detail in product styling/performance.
• Demonstrated ability to create original design sketches and successful product lines.
• Customer service philosophy.
• Collaborative partner with a team-oriented approach.
• Highly motivated, passionate and results oriented.
• Solid communication and presentation skills.
• Understand how to motivate and develop talent.
• Champion for change and able to react with speed and agility.
• Flexible and creative problem solver.
• Personal professionalism and accountability.
• Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of design experience in a comparable retail environment.
• Microsoft Office proficiency.