Manhattan Beach, California
Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Develop and execute initial allocation and replenishment of product to all assigned stores detailed in the “Buy Plans.”
- Manage auto replenishment within published standards and proactively make adjustments based on sales trends, seasonality factors, visual merchandising strategies, and business needs.
- Identify and focus on “Top 20” SKUs.
- Target a 90% in-stock rate on those SKUs.
- Transfers – Responsible for monitoring SKU performance at the store level and recommending transfers or consolidations within published guidelines.
- Identify stores and key them into the APROPOS system.
- Ensure the right balance of product within their respective gender/category.
- Develop allocation parameters that take into account store capacity, demand, bulks, seasonality and product life styles.
- Assume responsibility for re-works and transfers based on the “out of stock” criteria set by the planners while focusing on the quality of merchandise, not quantity.
- Analysis – Using MicroStrategy, Garpac, Apropos, Stock Reports and Stock to Sales Reports, perform various store level analysis to anticipate the needs of business.
- This includes creating weekly sales and inventory reports to identify top stores and SKUs, underperforming stores and SKUs and then using solid judgment to take appropriate action and making recommendations to the Planner when needed
- Create and utilize reporting tools to facilitate stock balancing transactions, as well as identifying and communicating missed product opportunities in specific store groupings.
- Bulk management – Monitor “Buy Plans” to ensure that bulks are being distributed in a timely manner.
- Actively anticipate potential product constraints and direct the Merchandiser to bulk goods to protect future needs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Apropos, Micro strategy and Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
Manhattan Beach, CA