Field Sales Director
New York, New York
Title: Field Sales Director
Company: Luxury Accessories Company
Location: New York City
Must have a background in luxury accessories such as handbags, watches, jewelry or beauty.
The Field Sales Director of North America collaborates with commercial Account Managers and Marketing teams to ensure external customers receive the appropriate service level with product training, marketing materials, merchandising, and selling support. The person is responsible for setting the tone and holding the Retail Management team accountable for execution of team performance objectives and partnering with the commercial and brand teams to achieve selling and brand priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business or marketing preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience managing Brand reps inside department stores
- Proven ability to lead and develop teams members
- Retail analysis capabilities
- Ability to manage priorities with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong capability in developing/driving organizational vision and business strategy.
- Coaching and performance management expertise
- Passionate, independent and self-motivated
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker
- Strong negotiation, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Polished presentation skills in front of large groups
- Flexible with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to quickly generate and initiate creative solutions to problems
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint; ability to work with DeSPA application (or similar industry specific sales software)
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively up to 50%.