Executive Assistant Temp
New York, New York
Title of Job: Executive Assistant Temp
Company Description: Apparel
Start Date: ASAP
- General SVP and VP support.
- Partner closely with Manager of Design Operations on daily basis, monitor expenses vs. budget.
- Create daily itinerary that includes contact numbers, meeting locations, etc. for SVP/VP
- Keep SVP/ VP on schedule & transversely monitor WCOL & MPL calendars within both agendas.
- Manager/ keep track of all vacation, personal and sick time for department.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the team.
- Responsible for expense reports.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, creating binders with Showroom/ Runway look books, press releases on USB key scans digitally stored.
- 1-3 plus years administrative/operational support experience in a creative and dynamic environment
- Excellent follow up skills & extreme attention to detail in fast-changing environment
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Comfortable adhering to executive schedule; available outside normal working hours
- Comfortable with some personal work
- Strong Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and general systems skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interface with key executives in a professional manner
- Enhanced organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to handle confidential matters professionally