Entrepreneur Relations Project Manager
Title: Entrepreneur Relations Project Manager
Company Description : Private Equity/Private Membership Firm
Location: Oakland, CA
Responsibilities: Develop, document, and implement systems for attracting the highest quality deals in the Cannabis sector. Coordinating and executing business processes such as entrepreneur screening, on-boarding, and processing. Developing, entrepreneur alumni program.
- Proven negotiation skills in sales and contracts.
- Effective presentation skills to individuals and large audiences
- Must have advanced analytical skills with databases, spreadsheets and graphical presentations.
- High proficiency with productivity technologies especially Google Drive, MS Office, CRM systems, Slack, Asana, and Gotowebinar.com.
- Travel up to 30%.Ability to work quickly and efficiently with little guidance or supervision over different time zones with team members in remote locations
- Ideal candidates will have successful experience in private capital, entrepreneurship, and relationship sales.
- Proficiency in Spanish, experience in the cannabis sector, and a business degree are all pluses.
- Must be located in/near the Bay Area.