. Fontana, CA 92316
Company Description: leading apparel manufacturing partner
Location: Fontana, CA - position requires onsite presence!
- Process inbound and outbound EDI documents including - 753, 754, 810, 832, 846, 850, 855, 856, and 860.
- Compare 850's to bulk orders and identifying problems and differences.
- Collaborate with business partners to resolve errors in EDI transmissions.
- Manage and follow up with business partners on outstanding issues.
- Populate necessary tables with cross reference data points.
- Understand NRF color/size codes, UPC codes, and manage 832 transmissions.
- Troubleshoot and correct 832 errors with various catalogue partners.
- Understand and manage to customer compliance requirements.
- Create, monitor, and manage to exception reports in ERP system.
- New customer EDI onboarding and associated system configuration and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have experience working with SAP ERP system.
- Must be familiar with GXS, NRF codes, and generating UPC's.
- Experience with a wide range of retail partners especially major department stores, online e-commerce channels, etc.
- Experience with EDI ideally within the fashion apparel, footwear, or accessories space.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment with deadlines.
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, with a high-level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, personable with proven experience in developing close working relationships with coworkers.
- Highly organized with an ability to manage complexity.
- Competitive Salary Base
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Observed Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts