E-commerce Marketing Analyst
Los Angeles, California
Title: E-commerce Marketing Analyst
Company: Family Owned Contemporary brand, hard working, talented and smart people welcome.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Ensures the timely communication of sales, promotions and product releases to the Digital Marketing Agency.
- Under the guidance of the Director of E-Commerce, run the day-to-day operations on the management of the direct revenue driving channels including: Email, Paid Search, Affiliates, Re-Targeting, and Paid Social
- Manages the brand’s presence on product discovery sites such as LYST, Spring and Polyvore.
- Assist in the creation of the digital marketing strategy and keep abreast of the latest digital marketing trends
- Maintain the digital and social media calendars for scheduling and distribution of all content related to digital PR and digital marketing
- Responsible for requesting, compiling, and helping to analyze competitive data in collaboration with digital agencies
- Assist with social media strategy from a paid perspective for evergreen content, campaigns, events and company-wide initiatives
- Assist with monthly affiliate reports and project recaps
- Responsible for tracking invoices related to digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3+ years of related experience
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs, dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to see effects of decision prior to implementing
- Must be able to think strategically and see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically
- Proactive approach – ability to anticipate future actions that may be required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines and budgets. Must be able to work both as a team member and independently. Must be flexible to adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong project management/time management skills
- PC Skills, including MS Office, and MS Outlook