NY, New York
Title: E-commerce Manager
Company Description: Well known Intimates Company
Location: New York, NY
The manager of e-commerce for a global importer of intimate apparel will be focused on driving the company’s direct to consumer initiative. At the outset, the successful candidate will focus its attention on the Amazon selling platform (3P) with a longer-term objective to leverage its e-commerce presence to the company’s own proprietary selling site. The Manager of E-commerce will be responsible for strategically maintaining site operations, online marketing, customer acquisition and retention, merchandising, photography and brand maintenance. The Manager may be called upon to work with third parties to further bolster to the company’s e-commerce presence.
- Point person directly responsible for both the development and growth of the Company’s online selling platform.
- Work closely with Merchandising to develop the appropriate assortment plan as well as ensuring the site is well merchandised according to company standards with product optimized for high conversion, making amends as necessary.
- Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new-item postings, out of stock item removal and functionality meets and exceeds company/customer expectations.
- Oversee customer service and fulfillment center to ensure timeliness and accuracy of order fulfillment, including detailed review of aged inventory and consideration of strategic next steps
- Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
- Define overall marketing strategies and managing the execution and analysis of affiliate programs, paid search, SEO/SMO, social media and other web-based marketing programs.
- Directly responsible to report the e-commerce P&L to the management team on a monthly basis, providing accurate information on sales activity and profitability as well as discussing, managing problems /opportunities in existence.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing and ecommerce operations
- A deep understanding of selling on Amazon, specifically Amazon Central platform
- Self-starter with ability to lead and function independently with proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in e-commerce platform administrative and marketing tools
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and communication skills
Salary: Commensurate with experience