E-Commerce Merchandise Assistant
New York, New York
Title of Job: Ecomm Merchandise Assistant
Company Description: Womens and Mens better contemporary knitwear company.
Location: New York, NY
· Responsible for site and content merchandise management in partnership with buyer; review the site relative to new deliveries, product stories and product performance
· Responsible for merchandising all category pages to keep the customer visually engaged while shopping
· Understand site navigation, traffic patterns and search words to help improve customer journey and improve conversion and sell thru
· Measure and monitor effectiveness, and communicate how the content and product strategy is contributing to business goals
· Responsible for regular quality assurance of the site to ensure accuracy of copy, pricing, and images
· Develop and manage merchandising calendar in conjunction with e-commerce marketing calendar
· Monitor site for bugs and partner with User Experience Coordinator to resolve site content and product related issues
· Shop competitor’s site to identify trends and opportunities
· 1-3 years of related experience in Ecommerce coming from a better brand.
· Passionate about fashion and Retail; in particular Multi Channel