Title of Job: E-Commerce Marketing Manager (Mid-Level)
Company Description: Apparel Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Manage all digital marketing initiatives (SEO, SEM, Paid, Email, retargeting platforms, affiliate marketing, Copy)
- Create an online marketing calendar in line with brand, industry and sales team calendar and prepare a marketing budget. Calendar will include all social and online initiatives for the season.
- Coordination with creative teams and manage the agency that creates content for all website, social, print, e-blasts, digital banners and trade platforms
- Manage the agency who handles all social media platforms.
- SEO /SEM Strategy, Site performance analysis using Google Analytics reports.
- BA/BS with concentration in business/ marketing
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Strong knowledge of SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliate and Email Marketing
- Strong retail math knowledge, MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords is a must.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Photoshop are a plus.
- Salary Dependent on Experience